Thursday, July 17, 2014

At Last, the Astrology Table

At last and hallelulia!

It will be easiest if I just post a link.

Yes, the table is set up to be used for Dungeons and Dragons character creation.  If you're using a different game system or using the table for characters to write stories about, you'll have to make adjustments.

You can't make changes to the online spreadsheet, but you're free to copy it and make whatever adjustments you like.  I'd appreciate links back, if you post a changed table, so that I can see how the little thing is getting on in the world.  

7/17/14

1 comment:

  1. If anyone knows a better way for me to post this table, I'm open to suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

If you've read much of this blog, you know what the chances are that I'll keep up with moderating comments. You may be casting your comments into the howling void.