Thursday, November 3, 2011

Third Beginning: Uprising (poem)

we are hydrocast into the world

standing in our candle
we cannot
step
out of our influence

I look at you,
bipedal,
through the
shimmer
of my own
heat
rising




[OK, some of you may have gotten the idea that I'm only going to post incomplete things here.  I'll post complete ones, too.  Even completed bits had a beginning, and even if they're complete, nearly all of them are unpublished.  So they're unfinished in that sense.  

There will be two things that are eventually posted that have sold.  One is a cartoon and the other is a limerick.  I'll let you wait for them.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've read much of this blog, you know what the chances are that I'll keep up with moderating comments. You may be casting your comments into the howling void.